Alternatives to fruit drink?

Sez

has started again!!
Are there any cheaper alternatives to the LL fruit flavours pl? I like the Forest Fruits but added to the weekly cost £9 is sooooo expensive.

I understand about citric acid and ketosis, but is there any other choice pl? (I only just found out about the Marigold bouillon via this forum!!)

Thanks in advance!

Hey Sez

I may well get spanked for suggesting this, but Coke Zero and some of the Fanta Zero range have no citric acid in them, and can be drunk withough knocking you out of ketosis. I wouldnt have much though - maybe just a can every couple of days?

xxx

Lot of peeps on Cd and LL drink the Morrisons strawberry and kiwi flavoured sparkling water it has makic acid and not citric acid and wont kick u out of ketosis also morrisons Appleade has malic acid as well. There r other drinks around that have malic acid instead of citric acid but the Morrisons are hte cheapest they usually are 3 for a pound. x

I was the diet coke queen previous to starting LL
Are you sure that Coke Zero is ok to drink?I have managed for 13 days without any, but if its ok to drink I would love just a little slurrrrrp:eek:

this is (good?) news to me.

coke zero? is that possible? :confused: :drool:

hi sez,
if your looking to stick with the official line of no pop ect, i have bught the water flavourings off ebay before im sure they were 12 for two including postge , still pricey but allot better , they ae the cambridge variety but exactly the same !!!:)

Back