Ex LL new to Exante and going for it again

moshermum

Hi everyone
I have just started a thread for my diary and explained about my history. I did LL in Oct 2007 and by May 2008 had lost 7 stone. It has taken me 5 years to regain all but 10lbs of that 7 stone, so its time to get back on the packs and water for a few months! So glad I found Exante as the thing that had been stopping me previously were the cost of LL and the meetings, both of which I didnt really enjoy!

So week 1 is done, and I'm 10lb lighter, brilliant - this is 2lb more than my first week on LL (I intend to compare the weekly loses to see if there is any comparison). I am really feeling the cold, (sitting with about 4 layers of clothes and a blanket) but still freezing and the water is proving a challenge, especially as I'm cold. I've seen on the other thread people drinking coke zero... this wasnt allowed on LL so I'm a bit nervous about drinking that, I am very strict with myself on VLCDs (which I think is why they work for me)

Anyway, good to meet you all (virtually) and here's to mutual support and encouragement
Sarah

I haven't had any coke zero, personally I'm not a fan of fizzy drinks so only have them when I'm out, but I did buy a bottle and it's in the fridge in case I'm craving something sweet. I've also not had too much of the Boullion, just a mug a couple of weeks ago and one last night, but it's nice to have a hot savoury alternative when it's cold. I try to drink green tea when I feel like I need something as it can help your metabolism and when I was doing SW I noticed that the more I drank of it, the better my results.

Congratulations on taking that step to the new you!! I too am an ex LL'er having lost three stones five years ago. I've opted for exant this time as it's a lot cheaper. Just need to keep the motivation alive!
Good luck.
xx

Well done on your loss, I'm also an ex LL member so it's really encouraging to see everyone doing so well here. Today is my first day just can't wait till next Monday see how I've done. x

I get so excited for weigh in day!!! Last week (1st week) I weighed myself on a daily basis but as I know the weight will now not shift quite so quickly and weight loss will be less I'm going to try to just weigh once a week. Or maybe twice at the most.
Keep up the great work exante chums. xx

Back