Alternatives to WW branded foods

Onedayskinny

Hi, i was just wondering if anybody had come across any cheaper alternatives to WW branded foods but for the same points..
for example i found that Tesco everyday value wraps are 3 points as are the ww wraps but are cheaper at 89p. I know its not a lot but as i am on mat leave it all helps ...
just wondering what other ppl have found?!

Tesco light choices ready meals are usualy 3 for £5 and are roughly between 10-12 pp per meal! so also quite a gd saving xxx

I like this thread will bear in mind all i know is warbutons milk roll is 1pp and is usually cheaper than ww bread xx

Tesco Danish bread is 55p a loaf and 2pp Per slice 3PP for 2 slices if that helps hugs Crystal x

I like Birdseye Potato Waffles (3 pp each) but found Aldi do exactly the same waffles for 95p for a big box and they are only 2pp whereas Birdseye ones are about £1.50 :)

moooodle said:
I like Birdseye Potato Waffles (3 pp each) but found Aldi do exactly the same waffles for 95p for a big box and they are only 2pp whereas Birdseye ones are about £1.50 :)

I need to take a trip to aldi LOVE waffles!!

This is great, keep the posts coming, dieting can get very expensive! so it really helps to hear what ppl have found.

tesco caramel wafer; 2pp each bar. ww ones same sugar/fat 2pp each.
tesco value 40p
ww 1.50p
same size.

susana78 said:
tesco caramel wafer; 2pp each bar. ww ones same sugar/fat 2pp each.
tesco value 40p
ww 1.50p
same size.

Yea they are the ones I meant plus their milk chocolate wafter is 2pp

Alpen light bars are currently £1 in asda and are 2pp's. I love the double chocolate one and chocolate and fudge, cheaper than the ww bars i think :)

Back