always check your salad :)

amethyst

Banned
21cid_004c01c8bd0824bff520402490fdf.jpg

Haha!! poor little thing! lol

OMG! That is scary in a cUtE way....

Eek!!

yeah he is all good, he is all tucked up in bed now, he is all protein, loves fish, and loves playing with the kids..

he started cd yesterday cus instead of hiding in salad he hides in pizzas and has abit of a belly now, so i stuck him on cd, 3 packs a day, he loving it, got a bit of a headache i guess hence why i had to give him a gold fish..

oh and he cheated! little thing, was sat there minding my own business and suddenly his tongue passsed me and opened the door of the fridge and then i seen this massive amount of food passing me.. he ate the contents of it!! wow

so now i locked his room so he cant escape...

letting him go next week, so want him to look fit as possible so he can get married.. :) and for his wedding pressie, i will be getting him a pond and lettuce leaves :)

yeah he is all good, he is all tucked up in bed now, he is all protein, loves fish, and loves playing with the kids..

he started cd yesterday cus instead of hiding in salad he hides in pizzas and has abit of a belly now, so i stuck him on cd, 3 packs a day, he loving it, got a bit of a headache i guess hence why i had to give him a gold fish..

oh and he cheated! little thing, was sat there minding my own business and suddenly his tongue passsed me and opened the door of the fridge and then i seen this massive amount of food passing me.. he ate the contents of it!! wow

so now i locked his room so he cant escape...

letting him go next week, so want him to look fit as possible so he can get married.. :) and for his wedding pressie, i will be getting him a pond and lettuce leaves :)

lol at least you dont have to worry about eating the contents of your fridge now..send him here to eat mine!!!

You might of been able to have him on 790 when he was firt found !! BUT NOW ????? hell no... he is worth atleast 100000000 calories!! he is as big as a house :)

Back