am back :)

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Hey everyone :)

not sure if any of you remember me? but i am starting back at class tonight, not been on the diet properly for about a year, but i just been weighed and i think i weigh the same as i did last year, so thats a year with nothing lost, but at least no gain :)

i am getting married still, date been put back due to many things really so its now the 4th june 2011, that gives me about a year and half to become happy :)

Not exactly sure on how much i weigh cos they are old scales, but i think i need to loose around 3 stone to be the weight i was when i met H2B and i have around 6 stone to loose to be what i think will be my goal weight.

I have my christmas party the 2nd week in january (i work in a hotel so no time before christmas) so my first aim is to hopefully loose a dress size before then!

xxx

p.s my signature is from last time i decided to start so i will update when i get back tonight xxx

Hi Stacey, I'm new here so wouldn't have been a member when you were here last. Welcome back and congratulations on the impending wedding :) xxxx

Helllooo stranger!!!!

I definitely remember you!!! Welcome back and well done on staying the same weight for a year!!! Blimey thats incredible...I would have gained soooo much!!!
Good to have you back Huni.

xxxx

thanks mrs v :D

according to my scales here i am 16stone thats 12.5lbs less than my signature (i didnt even last a week) so i will be over the moon if i am :) i got weighed expecting to be around 17 haha

how have u been? ur signature is showing ya fab :)

xxx

Im really good thanks!

Its coming off slowly, but Im ok with that I suppose :) I have another 3 stone 10 to loose before I reach my target, but Im not bothered how long it takes as Im no longer out of breath or constantly sweating!!! Lol

Fingers crossed for you Hun, but I know you will do well.

xxxx

well i have been, i weigh 16 stone 1 lb so thats 11.5lbs off since my last attempt which i didnt actually start but last time i was weighed.

Off to change my signature, i got a stone to loose less than i thought :)

p.s i apologise now if i keep asking questions

xxx

Back