Am finally starting to get back on track but

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
I manage a couple of days then I slip again, I know I can do this just need some extra support I guess. Any loss this week (WI tonight) will be a bonus the way things have been so am looking at today as a fresh start, have been 100% today and most days last week actually but I know this is THE week.

I haven't been posting much as I'm just so ashamed of myself with it all but like I said I'm back on it and will be around a lot more now.

:rolleyes:

Emma xXx

Dont be ashamed YM you have done fabulously well, you just need to refocus and remember you are doing this for health reasons and for your little baby.

Food will always be there and its not running away so you are not missing much, besides think about how bad you would feel if you put the weight on again and wasted all your good efforts, that would be hard and you would kick yourself.

Come on YM you can do it!!

Yeah, come on Emma - you know you can do it!

Look at what you have achieved so far, not far to go. When I was on CD, I found it really hard to get back into once I had lapsed, I then ended up putting all the weight back on, and you certainly don't want to go down that road.

Just remember the reasons why you started and keep posting, all us newbies see you as an inspiration and you're only human, you've not commited a crime!

Come on, you know you can do it!

Louale x

Hi Emma,

It is hard I know, I had one lapse and the following few weeks I found very difficult. You need to talk to yourself about it, asif you are giving one of us advice. I found that is the only thing that worked for me. I never did again after the one whoops but there were times that I was sitting in front of the fridge arguing with myself. Nothing in this whole world tastes as good as being thin feels. Its such a cliche but oh so true.

Hang in there!

Emma, I do know how you feel I have managed 1 full week without any f**d passign my lips since Xmas! It's very hard! So I totally and completely understand your frustrations.

Well done for coming back. I think that is the most important thing, because you are facing what has happened and working on changing it. Just keep that positive frame of mind "this is the week" and you will do it!!

B x

Emma

I feel your pain, but well done for looking at a fresh start and not worrying too much about what went before.

I'm going to put in an emergency help call to my LLC tonight as I haven't made contact for a few weeks now...and I feel horrible for it.

So stick with it and remember all those reasons why you went on the programme in the first place.

Rachel

You know you can do it, Emma. You've got over halfway to your goal. Can you look back at your diary or LL class activities and try to remember how brilliant it felt to lose in the first week, to lose a stone, two stone - I mean WOW! look at what you've achieved!

We're all here for you. Keep trying. Keep posting.

Sharon x

Back