Am gutted!!

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
Weigh in tonight and I stayed the same!! :cry:
I am SO disappointed because I was really good all week and tracked EVERYTHING! :sigh:
But am pre-menstrual so hopefully that is what the problem was.
Anyway I am DETERMINED to lose next week - onwards and downwards!
K
x

That's disappointing. Still, it sounds like you know the evil TOTM is to blame so fingers crossed for a really good loss next week x

Hey dont be too dissapointed STS is good.
Im sure the scales will reward you next week.
keep up the good work.xx

Like the others have said, its really disappointing when you are expecting and hoping for a loss cos you've stuck to plan and you don't get one.

Next week it will show. x

disappointing, but keep the spirits up. :D

hey I know how u feel the same happend to me this week as it was totm :( I stayed soo good aswell :(

I'm waiting for that to happen to me. I think it happens to everybody along the way at some point. Keep your chin up chick - it'll show on the scales next week 'n you'll be kickin you heels together with joy! :D Nobody died, the earth didn't freeze over - wait 'n see what next week says. If it's the same next week then the only thing I can say is............ JOG GIRL!!! JOG LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!! LOL :D

Thanks everyone - I am going to lose next week - even if I have to cut my leg off!!
And Sherry - re the jogging - I'm afraid I would represent a danger, not only to myself, but to others within a radius of less that 2 miles due to knocker-bouncage! Can't do it to the world am afraid!
K
x

Thanks everyone - I am going to lose next week - even if I have to cut my leg off!!
And Sherry - re the jogging - I'm afraid I would represent a danger, not only to myself, but to others within a radius of less that 2 miles due to knocker-bouncage! Can't do it to the world am afraid!
K
x

Hahahahahaha! :D Been there! Right with ya Sista! Had a breast reduction 7 years ago as the bouncage (well it was more swingage) became a problem. Now I can pass the pencil test any day of the week and I never jog. Go figure! Too much like hard work! ;)

Joggers always look fekkin' miserable anyway!!

Don't worry, it will show next wi. Actually, exercise is dangerous! Every now and then, I try to jog, as I do the Run for Life, and like not to be too much of an embarassment to myself and every time I do something to my knee which means I hobble for a couple of months while I recover - so been there done it and its not worth it.
Have a good weekend
Karen x

It's true!! My friend was out running with her pal the other night - her pal slipped on black ice and, at the last count, broke her arm in 4 places!! Hellish!

OMG!! I'll stick to my beginners Line Dancin (smashin!). Not much risk there........ blister on me toe perhaps? Red face when I lose my rhythm? :D

Weigh in tonight and I stayed the same!! :cry:
I am SO disappointed because I was really good all week and tracked EVERYTHING! :sigh:
But am pre-menstrual so hopefully that is what the problem was.
Anyway I am DETERMINED to lose next week - onwards and downwards!
K
x
Same thing happened to me too hun, its rubbish isn't it. Although i'm right there with you in that it gives you more motivation.
This week i've been prancing around like a numpty to my exercise dvds, wouldn't catch me breaking my arms by jogging!:D

Back