• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am i a saddo ??? o/t

Are you heck a saddo!!! lol, dogs do christmas too!!
My dog has just had two lovely warm cuppas because its so cold. He has a sugar and loads of milk but still likes his tea quite strong lol so I mash the teabag a lot. Hes my best friend. Now whos a saddo lol.
Lynne x

soolaboola

sisters of slim
i got the cat one lol..............and my boys have got a milky bar one.they are 15 and 18 years not months,daft gits.

soolaboola

sisters of slim
dont tell anyone but my cd is over on the 23rd of dec and i got myself a dairy milk miniature one all the flavours,whole nut,caramel ok i will stop now i am keeping all the chocs till the 24th and then i am going to go somewhere private and scoff the lot,shhushhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soolaboola

sisters of slim
i know carbs.lol......

You are so naughty! But enjoy them, you deserve a treat!

I don't think doggy advent calendars are sad at all, but just be careful over Christmas as doggies cannot tell the difference between doggy chocolate and real chocolate.

dont tell anyone but my cd is over on the 23rd of dec and i got myself a dairy milk miniature one all the flavours,whole nut,caramel ok i will stop now i am keeping all the chocs till the 24th and then i am going to go somewhere private and scoff the lot,shhushhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love it -my kinda girl hahahaha

a few xmases back while at uni my and housemate got an advent calendar for our rabbit.... but we forgot that he couldn't have real choc, so we got a Cadbury's one by "accident", and my housemate ate the bunnies choc each day :p She never even said she felt guilty about it either! hahaha!

So no, I don't think your a saddo :)

defo not sad, i bought my staffy a hooded jacket gangster style, she looks really good, also has an advent calander, can not go to work without giving her a sweet cuppa tea, treat her better then i do myself at times x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Technical Support 4
General Weight Loss Discussion 3
Lipotrim Forum 9
Administrators 1
Chit Chat 10