am I able to join?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by susiesue123, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. susiesue123

susiesue123 Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    I am a classic yo yo dieter - between 9 and 11 stone, whilst I know this is not big by some peoples standards i am starting to get down , binge eat,
    whats the min you have to lsoe - I have about 20 lbs to join lighter life??
    thanks for reading x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    Depends on your BMI; have a look on their website! Just google Lighter Life. :) You need to be above BMI 25 to be able to go on it.
    If you're between BMI 25 - 28.9 you go on the LighterLife Lite program (3 foodpacks and a light protein meal)
    If you're above that you go on the mainstream program. :)

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    If you want to lose 20lbs you won't be able to do the full-on LighterLife as you (medically speaking) need to have at least 3stone (42 pounds) to lose, which as Minerva says, will put your BMI at well over 25.

If you have less than 3stone to lose, you can join the LigherLife Lite program which for those who want to lose between 1 and 3 stone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.