Am I allowed the maintanence products tomorrow?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So instead of a LT shake in the morning am i allowed one of the LT maintanence products? It will be day 3.

Is day 3 when you have carbs?

Id maybe have it on day 4 chick after your spud :D

ok cheers chels :)

yeah tomorrow evening is spuds :) xx

Yeah - i throughly enjoyed my tuna salad today - it was loverly!! :D
I was a little aprehensive before having my first meal but i actually looked forward to my dinner today! lol x

On my refeeding sheet it says

Day 1 You may now try the Lipotrim maintenance formulas. Have 2 servings (either standard or maintenance formulas or a combination of both) and one meal, as follows.

Day 2 You will only have 1 lipotrim serving or maintenance formula and 2 meals, as described for Day 1.

Days 4 - 7 A Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula for your breakfast plus -

You know the rest!

Hope this helps. Just found my sheet as I needed to know when we are allowed the maintenance products too.

Ah thanks bev :) i might have the maintanence bar for brekkie tomorrow then ....?

:eek: i duno, should i?!?!?!? lol

Just as MiniB said, Hey mini. It says that on days 4-7 have a maintenance or lipotrim shake for breakfast plus...

Does that mean you have it with something or was it just continuing the day plan?

That was just covering breakfast Yas. Plus meant and then for the rest of the day have etc, etc, etc.

So am not allowed maintance bar tomo? x

Haven't got my sheet in front of me Tan but I don't think I'd have a bar for breakie - it's a lot more calories than a shake. Have it instead of lunch one day after week 1.... Just MHO xx

Ok Jan - I shall leave it & have my shake :)

You can have it at any meal on refeed, but as Jan says, there are a few more calories in the bar than the shakes, but with the low calories on re-feed, it shouldnt make any difference really.

Got my sheet now and it DOES say 'Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula' from day 1 so it's up to you if you really want to try one.

Calorie wise your shakes as you know are 141, the orange creme drink is 144, veg soup is 117, summer fruits is 189, bar is 209 & choc whip is 229. xx

Just be carefull with those bars tanya. They really taste of more and if i had that for breakfast id crave sweet things all day .... Just my experience. Id have it for an evening meal if I were you

It's ok - i am going to leave them untill after refeed just incase :) x

Hi Tanya, I gave my maintenance products away.....except for the bar, which was TOOOOO much like a very naughty sweet treat that I thought, "Oh-oh!!! This is too nice, I want another one!!!!" I just wanted to get into eating real food....I have to keep my cravings in check. Went to the cinema (See film first, Sandra Bullock in The Proposal) last night with a friend, then on to a restaurant and had a roast chicken in garlic with chips. Removed the skin off the chicken, and only had half a portion of the chips!!! The salad's seemed very fattening, goats cheese etc.... Didn't desire a dessert, as in the past if I was "off" a diet I would treat myself to eat anything and everything !!!

Back