Am I allowed to drink bouillion?

Dear all,

I am confused. Am I allowed to drink the bouillion or is it only for those on LLL and who are having more cals. I have had one every other day or so for the last week.

Is this allowed? Am about to make one so quick response appreciated.

Thanks
Billie xx

We discussed this last night at our meeting...

According to on meeting member bouillion is the thing to get instead of the savoury broth, I was looking on here for an answer for this query yesterday but couldn't find one.

I don't think it is allowed, or they would have mentioned it in the (small) list of what we can have; tabasco, tablet sweetener, pepper and a little salt.

Hi Guys,

Yes you can have this instead of the savoury broth. They don't tell you that you can have it so that you go and spend £6 on 12 sachets of broth instead of just short of £2 on a tub of bullion. Please only stick to 2 cups a day as that is the allowance with the broth. Hope that helps x

Thats brilliant, thanks for that, I thought that would be the case, as much as I've budgeted to pay for lighter life I could do without the extras, now, has anybody got a solution for the drinks flavourings?

This is reassuring, I haven't yet heard about the broth (end week 1 meet tonight). It's nice to know what the options are before we get the sales pitch. I'm going to try the water flavours so it would be great to hear if anyone has any cheaper alternatives that won't slow the weight loss!
Thanks,

Hi lucy, how is your lovely sister too?
You are right, there is no cheap alternative to the fruit flavourings, but I think they are worth the money.
They help in toilet department too.

Back