Am I allowed to...

Hi

Could I add a question into the debate?

I would like to have fat free super noodles as a snack on EE - they are listed as free.

is this allowed and do I need 1/3 SF food with it?

If I add 1/3 sf food, would that make it a meal, which means I would have 4 meals in a day and not 3.

Thanks in advance.... :)

Right, here's the deal...... No where in the book does it say the words must, rule, will or have to have a third super free!!!

You do not have to have salad or fruit before or after a meal if you don't have super free.
You do not have to reduce the amount of food to make way for the super free.
You have super free with a meal where it makes sense to do so.

Dont over complicate it, don't eat for the sake of it. Just eat it when you can. The more you eat, the better your losses but is not mandatory.

Right, here's the deal...... No where in the book does it say the words must, rule, will or have to have a third super free!!!

You do not have to have salad or fruit before or after a meal if you don't have super free.
You do not have to reduce the amount of food to make way for the super free.
You have super free with a meal where it makes sense to do so.

Dont over complicate it, don't eat for the sake of it. Just eat it when you can. The more you eat, the better your losses but is not mandatory.

Super Noodles here I come!

(will not have dinner till about 9pm tonight, so need a substantial snack of carbs to keep me going for dancing classes.)

Thanks

I'm going to go find it to make sure i'm not going stupid but i'm also sure it says on SW online that if its a meal which you wouldn't usually have SF with (sure it gives a meal example but can't for the life of me think what it was) then you don't have to force the SF in there, it's not COMPULSORY for every meal just RECOMMENDED....going to go look on the website and find what it said now.

EDIT:

Straight from the SW starter page on SW Online

"Superfree Foods are those foods that are really low in energy density (calories per gram) and that are also great for satisfying your appetite – a slimmer’s dream! Including a third of a plate of Superfree Food at mealtimes – where it makes sense – will ensure that your weight loss stays fast, effective and very motivating.

There is no need to add Superfree Food to Healthy Extra meals, because there’s already a control built in. Beans on toast? The toast is either a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice or Syns. You don’t have to add Brussels sprouts or cabbage or lettuce or
cucumber etc – unless of course you want to.

Spag Bol? This is a Free Food meal, so if you want to serve a smaller portion and make room on your plate for a nice crisp salad or fresh veg, that’s great, but it’s not a requirement, it’s a choice – a choice that depends on how fast you want to lose weight."

Last edited:
Back