Am I being realistic?

Snowie

Hi all :)
Just been thinking about my target weight which is 10st and wondering if it is realistic to expect to reach this by Christmas?
I have done really well so far I am on week 3 (weigh in thursdays) and have lost 18lbs so far. I am exercising and sticking to the diet 100% as I am really determined to do this. I know my weight loss will slow down a bit as the weeks go on though.
Any advice appreciated :p

Sno x

What's your weight now hun?

ur ticker says you have 2.5 stone to lose and the average monthly weight loss on LT is 1st a month sooooooo

u should be at target by early november - there or thereabouts anyways - so def at target for xmas :D

i was just gonna ask the same as when it come to kg it is all french to me i dont understand it. x

i would love to lose my 62lb before xmas but i dont think i have a chance in hell

1kg is equal to about 2.2lb honey :) xx

What's your BMI?

oh so if i put it in kg it wont sound like i have to lose so much hehe. i am not sure on my bmi i didnt take much notice tbh i will on thursday when i go.sorry if you was asking someone else there bmi and not me

oo feck kilograms ignore my previous post!!!!!

eek!!!

2.2lbs to the kilo = 77lbs = 5st 7lbs to lose

that should take u 5.5 months sooooooooooooo you should be looking at the end of Jan before reaching target if u have average loses

soz about the mix up

:)

Nope, I was asking you :) If you click on your ticker and input your pin on the page it takes you to, at the bottom of the next page there should be an option to input your height. This will then put your BMI straight onto your ticker for you :)

My weight in my last weigh in was 99kg or 15 st 6lb - I started at 17st on the dot - want to get down to 10st.

Yeah, looks like you'll be at around(ish) the 11st mark for Christmas which is still bleedin' fabulous!! :D

thank you so much i have managed to do it now thanks xxxx

No probs sweet pea. Oooh, you wanna get down to where I wanna get down! Nice :D

when do u wanna do it by. xx

I was 17st 9lb when i started and i want to get down to 10st 5lb ish, im just glad theres others who are at the same point as me :)

That would be a fabulous birthday present to yourself! :D

I want to be finished on TFR by the 18th December at the latest. That gives me a week to refeed before Christmas day and then a week (possibly TFR but most likely just killing myself via exercise to get as low as possible for NYE)

I will not start 2009 unhappy with my weight

Back