am i doing it right ?

mrswindsor2008

i though i understood the free food and so on but im putting meals together and struggling or maybe just over thinking it so could you please help me.

for brikki i had 2 weetabix and milk and an apple

for dinner pasta with tomato cucumber and pepper

and for tea i have made leek and potato soup

snacking i have fruit

forgetting syns just focusing on superfree and free im worried i have to much superfree and not enough free? am i right?

thanks in advance x

You should be aiming for at least a third superfree with each meal so your lunch and dinner look okay I guess, although if I only had soup for dinner I'd be starving!

it might not fill me yet lol im trying to find new things to eat so still experimentimg with it all i just want to make sure im doing it right and getting the balance right x

i take it you are doing a green day do yourself a plate of SW potato wedges with beans and an egg fried in frylight thats what i love on a green day although having a red today for a change got a trimmed mini rack of lamb in the fridge mmmmmmmmmmmm

the meat and fish is missing for "proper" EE - whilst it doesn't matter to do a red or green day on EE you are missing out on an A and B choice if you are mainly doing green days.

If you're doing EE try to think of the balance of each meal. You seem to be missing out on protein, so maybe add an egg to breakfast, some chicken, ham or tuna to your pasta and I'd definitely have something more substantial than soup, so you coud have an omlette or salad with some meat or fish after it.

im deffo gonna have the soup for dinner tomorrow not tea so i can have my "fry up" for tea or i could add chicken/ham tomy pasta and it will be ok? x

If your not eating a great deal of meat or fish then you'd be better off on GREEN days. That way you get " HEA and 2 HEB's
If you still wanted a little bit of meat you could use a HEB for some.
I LOVE green, SW wedges and chips

if you dont eat much meat like me green is best although i try to have one original day once a week though for a change but always ed up feeling really hungry

could someone comment on my day please on ee

breakfast 2toast with marmite (weightwatchers light spread)
lunch one toast tinned toms poached egg
tea mashmince beef onions peas carrots cauliflower broc gravy...

ive counted my syns for marge and gravy
does it sound okay? x

breakfast 2toast with marmite (weightwatchers light spread)
lunch one toast tinned toms poached egg

does it sound okay? x

doesnt look wrong, but there isnt much there, i'd be hungry. What have you had as a HEA??
and dont think you will have used enough syns

breakfast 2toast this would be hex b if 400g bread with marmite syn (weightwatchers light spread)
lunch one toast syn tinned toms poached egg

does it sound okay? x
dont seem enough to me and the bits i put in would have to be syn and no hex a from what i can see

Back