Am i doing something wrong??

ILovePopcorn!

Hi everyone!

I started ww Monday and have been doing really well,so easy!
I have done ww before and in first week i lost 6lbs so am kinda expecting the same this time around as i weigh heavier than when i started!!!! :(

I got on the scales this morning (im weighing at home) i know its not due to weigh until Monday but surely 2 days cant make a massive difference can it????

Anyhow i got on and have only lost 2lbs, surely i should be losing more than this as i weigh in a at a whopping 17stone 7lbs! :cry:

Or am i being silly and should just wait untill Monday?
Any one had any slow weight losses at this kind of staring weight?

They do recommend a 1-2lb loss a week in WW is the norm. I do know of people who have lost more than this - I know that I did first time round. This time though it's defo coming off slower. I have only managed to lose 7lbs over 4 weeks.
Be patient it will come off - I lost 3.5stone back in 2002 in the space of 6 months. Slowly but surely wins the race.
I know how frustrating it can be when you don't see the scales move in the right direction - you can lose motivation but please don't. Keep up the good work.

2 days can also change a lot in the loss department so its always better to not weigh in until weigh day. :)

I started at 17st 4 lost 3 stone by August since then I've only lost 4lbs and have stuck at it.
Normal losses are 1-2lbs anymore is usually muscle or fluid, first weeks can be higher but that's always fluid and fat, look at the over all picture don't compare yourself to anyone else as we all lose differently.
Main thing is we all change our lives to healthy eating and exercise , 2lbs is good , if we don't do this or any choosen healthy eating plan then we will end up heavier....

Well done and :) xx

Back