Am I doing something wrong???

excesspounds

Hi All

Just had week 3 weigh in and lost 3.5pounds. Had 5 loss on week 1 and week 2 had 7 pounds.
I am a bit disapointed with loss to date - thought it would be more.
I have stuck to SS all the time and drank 2.5 - 3 L a day of water. I do put the berry flavour stuff in all litres as I find still plain water very bland. I am not doing any real excercise.

Have checked from time to time if i'm in ketosis and sometimes i'm not (I though it might be because I have just drunk a liter of water nearly all together and its diluting urine!! - could be wrong)

Any suggestions or help to speed up weight

Started at 18.10 (Now 17.8 and half)and am 5.9 in height

i don't really know i haven't been doing this long but i think if you tried to drink 3 - 4 litres of water a day and i think you are only meant to use a tablespoon of the dilute stuff a day? whats your CDC saying...

I am also 5ft 9 and on 4 packs so i try and have a litre between each pack to ensure i've had 4 in a day... i know it ain't great but at least it isn't eating some diet food that tastes like sawdust... even try uping your water for a good week and see if it makes an impact!!

good luck! :bliss:

your losses are great!! don't worry too much, try getting your water up to 4l if you can and maybe cut down the flavouring a little?

You are losing more than the average so dont complain hun! You've had an excellent loss in 3 weeks, well done xx

Just think how long it would take you to lose the same amount at WW/Slimming world, where 1lb a week is considered a good loss. Stick at it, the weight is obviously coming off and you'll be at target before you know it x

thanks all - i know i should be delighted but i guess i'm looking for ways of seppeding it up even more - turn 30 at the end of the month and want to feel and look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think how long it would take you to lose the same amount at WW/Slimming world, where 1lb a week is considered a good loss.

I think most of us doing WW would be gutted at only losing 1lb a week if sticking to the diet!!

excesspounds - youre doing really well. 15.5lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant, dont be disheartened, think how quickly youll be at goal if you keep to anywhere near that rate :)

Thanks - begining to feel good about it all - this site is just fantastic - it helps cheer you up when your feeling negative. much better than reaching for crisps etc which is what i would have done before!!!!!!

best wishes all - hope the cd journey is going well for everyone

The limit for the CD Water Flavouring is 1 tsp per day, otherwise it can affect ketosis.

Having said that your weight loss is well above the Cambridge recommended average so well done and just keep going!

THANKS soon to be gorgeos and well done on your phenomenal weight loss - its amazing - well done you - you must be over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Excess Pounds
The worst thing about these diets is that the losses as so good that you start to take them for granted! I had a few weeks where I didn't lose or lost only half a pound...but if you keep the faith, your losses quickly add up! I lost 6 stone in 20 weeks doing LL, then CD. You are doing so well, don't sabotage yourself!

Back