Am i doing something wrong???

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im in week 4 now and im soooo hungry, my stomach wont stop grumbling! Iv stuck to it 100% and not even contemplated cheating so why am i soooo hungry?!?!?!

hi pizzles, im on week 4 and i still get hungry too, today has been a nightmare, but i find it different on different days. some days i have to force the shakes down me cos im not hungry and others i could eat almost anything.

arrr hunni i am so sorry i cant help you hear as not as far as you but i am sure someone will soon, try drinking more water hun xx

Are you thinking about food a lot? If i think of it, my tummy growls like crazy! Are you drinking enough water?

I dont think about food loads only when OH is eating i think oooh it'd be nice to eat something but i never would! i'll try to drink more water the problem is iv always hated water and iv never drunk it "neat" before so its hard to get used to. Iv drunk more water in the last 4 weeks than i have in all my life!!

Well either of those things is why i get hungry, either not enough water or im thinking of food!

Im sure you will have it sorted!

Oh congrats on not buckling!!

congrats on not giving in and hope it stops soon xx

Are you regularily sipping water, and getting the required 4 litres a day?

I don't know if it helps you, but when I feel hungry I have a black coffee. That always takes the edge of it. When my familie eat's, I have a nice hot bath.

My trick is to drink a large glass of water quiet quickly it seems to give that full up feeling.

Don't worry Pizzle, I'm in week 19 and often have tummy rumblings. I drink 4L+ a day and food doesn't bother me at all but my tum still rumbles, is at the moment - though that maybe coz I'm yet to have my first shake!

Like Spore I usually have a black coffee if it is later in the day. In the morning I try not to have my first shake until I have had a bottle of water, which I've nearly finished now.

x

I agree with the tip on the black coffeee!!! It really does help!

Also, I find keeping yourself busy really helps! Maybe you could "phone a friend", for a natter! So to speak :D

Don't worry Pizzle, I'm in week 19 and often have tummy rumblings. I drink 4L+ a day and food doesn't bother me at all but my tum still rumbles, is at the moment - though that maybe coz I'm yet to have my first shake!

Like Spore I usually have a black coffee if it is later in the day. In the morning I try not to have my first shake until I have had a bottle of water, which I've nearly finished now.

x

good idea i have trouble getting the water down im going to try this if i dont allow myself a shake until ive drunk a litre it might help

thanks

Back