am i doing something wrong??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by weemarie, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    my losses seem kinda small compared to everyone elses!im drinking loads of water taking my shakes!:break_diet:spose i cant really complain either.no other diet would make you lose 3lb in a week.but on the upside i did get a new car today so that makes me happy!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No you cant complain hun! Everyone loses weight at different rates, and a 6lb loss and then a 3lb loss is brilliant! On average its a stone a month and your well on track for losing that and maybe 1 or 2lbs over :D like you say...on a normal diet 9lbs would take you probably take you 6-8 weeks!

Oooo what car did you get?xx

4. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Most people do lose 1 stone in the first month and we all seem to achieve it in different amounts so you are well on target after only 2 weeks so dont look at others weight losses as I have never lost big amounts but I am getting there (slowly but surely).

Hope you enjoy your new car, I am sure you will.

Jo x

5. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i got a wee navy saxo!hehe!its class!

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I know its difficult, but try not to compare your losses with anyone elses. We are all made differently, and the losses are certainly drastically different, but your losses are still good Marie.

Enjoy your new car hun.

7. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Your non course for your first stone, it took me 3 weeks so dont worry...Keep gong your losses are great! x

8. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hun, your losses are good! Lots of things influence our losses. But mainly....how much do we have to lose to start with. You don't say how much you have to lose but someone with a BMI of 40+ will usually lose more than someone with a BMI of 27.

Just keep going. You should lose the stone in the first month. Your doing great!

9. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hun your the same height as me and our losses are nearly the same....how much do you want to lose overall?

10. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your'e doing fine. Like everyone says we all lose at different rates and it depends how much you have to lose altogether. but you are well on course for a stone in your first month which is more than you would get with any other diet. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.