Extra Easy am I doing this right?????

braidy

Hi am very new to this ie started Monday, trying the easy extra option, seem to be eating loads so am I doing it right, this is my diary
B - grapefruit (tinned) muller light yog
L - Soup (HE) jacket pot with beans and cheese(HE) sugar free jelly 0.5 syns
D- sin free chips, egg and mushy peas
Tue
L- rice 2.5syns, onion, s/corn, peppers,peas, Mayo 1.5syns, babybel xlight (HE)
D- Chilli off the website and rice 2.5syns
Wed
L- jacket pot with tuna and s/corn, mayo 1.5syns

Am struggling to eat all the healthy extras and syns - to use more syns can I really eat chocolate???:confused:

Hi am very new to this ie started Monday, trying the easy extra option, seem to be eating loads so am I doing it right, this is my diary
B - grapefruit (tinned) you will need to syn this muller light yog
L - Soup (HE) jacket pot with beans and cheese(HE) sugar free jelly 0.5 syns
D- sin free chips, egg and mushy peas
Tue
L- rice 2.5syns, onion, s/corn, peppers,peas, Mayo 1.5syns, babybel xlight (HE)
D- Chilli off the website and rice 2.5syns
Wed
L- jacket pot with tuna and s/corn, mayo 1.5syns

Am struggling to eat all the healthy extras and syns - to use more syns can I really eat chocolate???:confused:

apart from the grapefruit it does not seem that you are having all of your super free food hon

Yes, if you're doing extra easy you need to eat a third superfree (non starchy fruit and veg) with every meal.

thanks very much, doh didnt read the instructions properly thought tinned fruit was free, still ok within syn limits. If I eat any more I might burst lol will try to add in more free foods

You need to add 1/3 superfree to each meal - Sweetcorn doesn't count as superfree.

I find it easier to put the superfree on the plate before anything else, then you know you're getting enough and it stops you putting too much free food on your plate. (not that there are limits on the amount of free food you can eat, but the purpose of superfree is to control your portions)

Also, make sure you get a decent breakfast as your body needs more than a yoghurt and some grapefruit to get going. I don't like to eat too early, so have mine at my desk in the office - works for me!

Back