Am i eating enough whilst taking Orlistat?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by traceyjayne, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. traceyjayne

traceyjayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low fat Healthy Eating
    Hi all,i would really appreciate some help,am i eating enough fat and calories for these tablets too work? Yesterday for breakfast i had too weetabix with skimmed milk and canderal,For lunch i had a pitta bread stuffed with salad, low fat mayo and 2 slices of chicken,baby beetroots in vinegar,a low fat cereal bar,low fat yoghurt and 1 orange and for tea i had a weight watchers meal. Am i eating enough fat and calories? Today im having the same for breakfast,tuna salad with full fat salad cream and a pitta bread,low fat yoghurt a healthy eating cereal bar and a peice of fruit and for tea im having a jacket potato and baked beans. Any help would be much appreciated.
    I have only been on them for 2 days and i dont know if iam doing it right? Thanks for your advice x :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. VixB

VixB Full Member

That sounds very similiar to my diet lately, I've been doing fine on it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.