Am I exercising too much too soon ??????

Hi everyone im just finished my second week on LT,started back at the gym last week so iv been swimming every day and going for long walks with the dogs, problem is , i dont seem to have dropped any weight in the last four days or so :( ,
im getting weighed tomorrow and really really wanted to be at 11 stone :sigh: iv 2 pounds to go to get there but it just doesnt seem to be shifting, wondering now if im doing too much! Iv been on the site since i started 2 weeks ago and i have to say i never ever would have got this far without it :talk017:

my first week i didnt excercise and lost 7lbs my 2nd week i did an excercise dvd 3 times and lost 1lb!! i havent excercised since and have lost 3-4lbs a week. i was told when you excercise your body needs more calories so goes into starvation mode so ive steered well clear since, other than light excercises, sit ups etc. guna carry on with the dvd when off lipotrim xx

O god i hope not have really gone for it this weekend!!!, o well see what weigh in tomorrow brings?!, i do sit ups each night and squats, but felt full opf energuy so have been for two runs..lol, typical he he he xxx

I've been to the gym 3 times a week since week 2 and have had good steady losses all the way through. I don't do cardio there anymore, just light weights and toning but do walk from work 4 times a week and feel that really helps with the toning too.

Well just bought some size 14 trackie tops and bottoms so raring to excercise ONCE I'm re-feeding!!!!

Back