Extra Easy Am I getting EE right??

Fifi 1984

I'm back on SW after a couple of months break, going to go for EE days more than the usual green/red if possible but green just seems to be in my blood. The below is what I'll be eating today, now to me, this looks like a green day apart from the fact I wont be having 2 of each HE's. I was going to add some bacon to my breakfast but that would have just been for the sake of it and dinner, guess I could have some chicken with it but then that's just adding food for the sake of it... So, does this qualify as an EE day?

Breakfast
Baked beans and quorn sausage

Snack
Pinepple, fig, melon

Lunch
Cous cous with mixed veg and chopped up quorn sausage

Snack
Pot of pineapple

Dinner
Chickpea, spinach and sweet potato curry with rice and natural LF yogurt

HEA (milk in tea throughout day)
HEB (pita bread)

What do you lot think?

Looks like a green to me except that you would need to add your extra HEXs xx

I agree with the others, you need to really up your superfree intake.
And what about your syns? Make sure you have around 10 a day. Was your pineapple fresh or canned? If it's canned you'll need to use some of your syns for that

It my extra easy book it says if you find yourself filling up on food that is mostly free on either red/green then it's probably best you stick to those days, why don't you stick with red and green and just have EE when you want to have curry (chicken or beef eg) and rice or burgers and SW chips! Xx

i am on week 5 and finding it hard to get around it, i was losing at first and dont think i will this week, dunno whats happening

Back