Extra Easy Am I getting extra easy right?

Laura1983

For the last couple of days i've been trying extra easy, as i've always been a 'green day' girl. For lunch I had pasta with dry fried chicken, onion, garlic, chopped tinned tomatoes and a light cheese triangle. Does this count as superfree as the toms, onion and garlic are superfree?

I've got no other veggies in the house until I go shopping! Last night I had 'egg fried rice' - which actually is a green meal, does this matter? I had a packet of tesco steam rice with broccoli and peas in it, quorn pieces, garlic, onion, soy sauce and an egg scrambled in. It was lovely but does it matter if you have a green meal on extra easy? I didn't realise I had chicken in the freezer which is annoying now!

No you do not need to have red and green foods together in the same meal - just as long as one third of the plate is superfree

Only you will be able to judge that based on the serving size you had

Okay thanks :) I believe they were 1/3 superfree from looking at them, oh and I had fruit afterwards!

I might stick to my lovely green days most of the time and just have the odd EE day to mix it up, having a poor month after paying for my holiday and green days are so cheap!

I dont eat enough super free for EE days. i find it too much of a struggle! I've gone back to green days, and as you say they are cheaper too!

Back