1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Am I kidding myself,62yrs old and still trying !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lilian52, 8 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Lilian52

Lilian52 New Member

Hiya everyone , as I've already said I'm 62 and been on a diet for as long as can remember !!
    I start of well for a few weeks ,lose a bit of weight and that's it ....I'm now doing SW online and lost 11lb ,had a family problem and put 6 back on !!! , now I can't get back into it and I'm still paying £20 month !!! . Thanks for reading :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. If at first..

If at first.. Well-Known Member

Good luck! You can never be too old, and 62 is still young anyway! Good luck with your diet this time round. I really recommend posting on these boards it can really make a difference!