am i losing my marbles??

nurse265

i started SW online last week. Incredibly i have lost 5lbs in my first week and wanted to update my weight online but , for the life of me, cant figure out how to do it?? am i losing it???help!

On your weigh in day it should bring up a link saying "please weigh in today" under the check my progress heading top right of the homepage :)

You should also get an email on weigh in day prompting you to weigh in.

rachaeld82 said:
You should also get an email on weigh in day prompting you to weigh in.

Oh I've never had an email is that only for online members? I keep my information up to date online

Really? I am an online member and on weigh in day (Sunday for me), I get an automated SW email saying "It's time to enter your weight". Then when I log on to SW online, on the home page to the right, there is a button saying "Please weigh in today".

rachaeld82 said:
Really? I am an online member and on weigh in day (Sunday for me), I get an automated SW email saying "It's time to enter your weight". Then when I log on to SW online, on the home page to the right, there is a button saying "Please weigh in today".

Its saturday for me. I get an email and also on my home page top right it says please weigh in. Have you checked you profile has your weigh day correct. I altered mine to suit. X

I'm an online member and for my first wi I didn't receive an email prompting me to weigh?

Back