am i missing something ?

mrswindsor2008

still struggling to get my head round it but think im slowly getting there can you just let me know if this is right please

i had a mug shot for dinner ( 0 syns) and some fruit

will that do or have i over/under done anything?

is that you main dinner or lunch mrs w? x

Ahh ok ..i usually have that on my WI day!! Its light and you might get hungry later on in the afternoon though? Which Mug Shot was it? the ones under 2% fat are free xx

it was the spicy sweet 'n' sour noodle snack less than 1% fat i checked the syns on that before i had it i try to eat light in the day as i have an early tea around 4 when i cook for my son and i dont really eat at night so im hoping it will fill me till 4 at least lol we will see i'm still in the trial and error stage lolxx

If it fills you up that is fine but that would have me climbing the walls with hunger. Be prepared wih some chopped up veggies or fruit and yogurt if you get hungry before your tea. You should not allow yourself to go hungry on SW it is unnecessary and can be counter productive.

I normally bulk mine up with veg and either ham or chicken, much more filling. But if it fills you up then thats fine:)

That's what I've just had lol
I had an Activia Fat free yoghurt too, though. That usually does me for lunch but I do make sure I have something to grab later in the afternoon if I get peckish eg more fruit/yoghurt/Hifi bar but then I eat a lot later evening than you :)
I'm sure you are doing fine :)

i would be soo hungry if i only ate that but if it works for you stick with it... :)

Back