Am I now a CD 99.9%??????

lauraekeegan

Hi ladies.

Day 27 for me and I have just made my daughter macaroni cheese for her lunch and had 2 bits of pasta!! My bad :mad:. Regret it obviously as have only one week to go on the CWP before a planned break.

I know 2 pieces of pasta is not an epic fail BUT I have been 100% completely, totally and utterly for the past 27 days. I've cooked loads of meals and baked lots of cakes and not even tasted them for seasoning. I have been out for 4 dinners/lunches and not given in and I'm met my friends for coffee and cake and stuck to green tea. I haven't had an alcoholic drink (obv) and am missing my wine terribly! I think I'm so annoyed because it's a lapse in my willpower.

Oh yes, and for some reason I've been feeling really bloated the last 2 days (not TOTM) and I met 2 friends I hadn't seen for ages last night and they didn't notice my stone and a half loss! I was GUTTED :confused: Everyone else has been commenting on it so that p*ssed me off!

Rant and grump over. I'm away to have my porridge. xxxxxx

You are amazing!!

I lasted 19 days
Fell off and still haven't got back on
I've put on at least half a stone in a week!!
Really need to start again but can't get started.
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Please remember NO food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved due to food references

Come on lady, you can do it! 19 days is a great achievement in itself. You can get right back on it and forget your falling off. Imagine how good you'll feel if you stick with it for just one day? Forget what's happened and start again! xxxx

Don't be hard on yourself Laura, im only half way into my 2nd week!

My husband just sat there and ate fish and chips.... my mouth was watering!!

Just keep thing skinny!

haha xx

Back