Am I scitzophrenic or somethig

oxoxallyoxox

Im starting to think there is really something wrong with me - I went from being happy and changed this morning to being majorly depressed today.

Stupid Lipotrim (i dont really mean that) and refeed and my big fat belly have me driven mad

I just want to switch my head off. I want somebody to say - no ally you do need to lose more weight (but no one is going to say that) or you have to stop...

I want to stay on it - why am i struggling with this?

nothing wrong with you honey, we all have off days. Tomorrow will be better :)

Coming off is really hard hun! I cried loads when i stopped the shakes and felt really insecure without the comfort of ketosis! Its normal and you will get past it hun xx

Coming off is really hard hun! I cried loads when i stopped the shakes and felt really insecure without the comfort of ketosis!

Me too. Was very emotional:eek:

But I need to lose more weight thats the problem - I mean my weight is pretty ideal for my height but of coarse it is when my bum has completely disapeared.

I think whats driving me mad is even if I stay on it another week my belly will still be there... Is it worth it should I try to lose it on my own

Your head is mashed isnt it hun, never mind tomorrow you will feel good and upbeat again im sure xx

Im starting to think there is really something wrong with me - I went from being happy and changed this morning to being majorly depressed today.

Stupid Lipotrim (i dont really mean that) and refeed and my big fat belly have me driven mad

I just want to switch my head off. I want somebody to say - no ally you do need to lose more weight (but no one is going to say that) or you have to stop...

I want to stay on it - why am i struggling with this?
ALLY YOU NEED TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT AND STAY ON LT UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL!!!!!

Yep I sobbed like a baby too!

Thats what the big voice in my head is telling me nic (im not crazy.. I dont think) But I think (in my non expert opinion) that ive planned and planned what i am going to do after tht now all I can think about is food.. Seriously im gonna have to stop cooking for a while.

Are you exercising hun? Like i said a while back i feel like i could lose another stone by looking at myself but i know its not far its lack of toning! x

Just looked all those symptoms up in a medical dictionary... it simply said one word: 'Female' :D

Chin up lass - could be worse.... you could be hanging off a cliff with both hands... & have a really itchy arse :D Puts life into perspective eh :D xxx

Ye ive started either walking or doing the wii and doing skipping and sit ups. But this is more than toning

Sorry to gross people out but I can grab flabs of fat off my belly and it fits in my fist - its horrible - big double belly.

That made me laugh Howdy dowdy - quite an achievement right now.

Are you exercising hun? Like i said a while back i feel like i could lose another stone by looking at myself but i know its not far its lack of toning! x

I came to the same conclusion, I could diet forever but toning it what I need x

So can i hun! I think i still would at 10 stone until its toned and not flab! We cant really expect to have nothing but a perfect body after LT i dont think..we still all need to work at it xx

Thats what the big voice in my head is telling me nic (im not crazy.. I dont think) But I think (in my non expert opinion) that ive planned and planned what i am going to do after tht now all I can think about is food.. Seriously im gonna have to stop cooking for a while.
No you're not crazy hun....just scarred ... but if you really believe you need to lose more...GO FOR IT!!!! as if you are anything like me you will never behappy until you tried! Always thinking what if, maybe this maybe that ...that would do my head in more.
After reading alot of yur posts you sound like you have a similar personally to me the 'NEED TO KNOW' part ...so i would need to knw i tried it then if it doesn't work, you know you have tried and now need to try something else

Night all x

Night tj

Gonna keep going. Gonna try get back the attitude I had at the start - 1 day at a time. Ill get this weeks supply tonight because your right nic - i know if i stop ill never to TFR again and ill always wonder.

Thanks guys im probably driving everyone crazy.

Well done Ally you go girl, you will be fine xx

Back