Am i silly

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am going to my brother in laws wedding in September. I bought a lovely dress, a size 14 (i am 16) to wear. My hubby is best man so will be going from his brother's house to the wedding leaving me with our boys. I dont want him to see me in my new dress until i get to the wedding so it will be a bit of a wow factor for him. Am i silly.

this is the dress

gallery4ColPortraitT

Nope not being silly, it's good to surprise them sometimes. Get dressed in something normal or wait for him to leave and then change. Just don't out-do the bride.:D

:wave_cry:
Nope not being silly, it's good to surprise them sometimes. Get dressed in something normal or wait for him to leave and then change. Just don't out-do the bride.:D
Dont even get me started with the bride. She is the one that said to me "how many times have you joined SW" and she tries to sabotage me when i go round there. If you have watched the last series of Biggest Loser Australia, she is built like Sammy before.
Plus she is the one that encouraged me to get this dress rather than a prettier one that i showed her which was all beaded (it was lovely) but this dress will suit me as i have a large hour glass figure, just covered in loads of fat. :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Last edited:
sounds fantastic - not at all silly!!! i think you will look ace, make sure you get some slimming pants to show off your curves to the MAX!!! I think they really compliment a dress (the smoothing pant thingies from M&S!!!) and make you feel fantastico!!!

show the 'one who comments' that you dont give a fluff!!! and hold your head high and shimmy past her!!! work it girl!!!! *cheers*

x

sounds fantastic - not at all silly!!! i think you will look ace, make sure you get some slimming pants to show off your curves to the MAX!!! I think they really compliment a dress (the smoothing pant thingies from M&S!!!) and make you feel fantastico!!!

show the 'one who comments' that you dont give a fluff!!! and hold your head high and shimmy past her!!! work it girl!!!! *cheers*

x

am definitely going to get the slimming pants. and as for the girl with the comments. she is my sister in law and its her wedding !!!

No you're not being silly! If he sees you before he goes he might rip it off you :p Gorgeous frock! You'll look wonderful.

You never know, come september the dress may be to big for you!! Make sure you try it on a week or so before the wedding just in case!! You may well have to take it in or buy a new one!! :p

And it is far from silly I bet your husband will be blown away when he sees you!! xx

Tara- I do this every Saturday night!
I make my OH get dressed in the spare room and keep the bedroom door shut and he HAS to be downstairs first before I come down and show myself off- this is just part of enjoying being a woman and keeping the spark alive. Much better than the alternative of not caring what your OH sees.

The dress is beautiful- it may not be the sparkly dress you originally chose but I think it looks elegant and classy- you will make him VERY proud

xxxx

Back