Am I vain??

Rachieb1

I've got a big mirror in my hall way, and each time i walk past it i stop to have a look at me in my pre pregnancy jeans :eek:

It is my first day back in them and they are fitting lovely :D

What a fantastic feeling! I'm just about getting into an 18 at the mo rather than a (tight) 22 and it's brilliant!! Well done on your loss.

What a fantastic feeling! I'm just about getting into an 18 at the mo rather than a (tight) 22 and it's brilliant!! Well done on your loss.

Thanks Beegee, i've not gone down a dress size yet, but these were my small size 14 so i'm chuffed to bits, such a fab feeling isn't it :D

so what if its vain, you worked hard to get back into them jeans ,so you damn well enjoy them!!

when i get back into my smaller size clothes im gonna stand there all day like a peacock flaunting myself in front of the mirror.

its your hard work you enjoy it girl, and why not put a photo on here of you in your jeans so we can all see your achievement and be inspired by you :D

I know what you mean!

I recently got into size 14 jogging bottoms. Everytime I come down the stairs in them I have to stop and look at the big mirror. It's just an 'ohmygosh my bum is so small!' feeling lol. I just can't believe it and need to remind myself I am getting there, I started off as a size 22!

Vain !!! Hell no !!!

All of us here work hard at our diets. You shout it from the roof tops.

Well done.

Back