• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I vain??

S: 19st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st7lb(39.03%)
What a fantastic feeling! I'm just about getting into an 18 at the mo rather than a (tight) 22 and it's brilliant!! Well done on your loss.

S: 11st4lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 1st10lb(15.19%)
What a fantastic feeling! I'm just about getting into an 18 at the mo rather than a (tight) 22 and it's brilliant!! Well done on your loss.
Thanks Beegee, i've not gone down a dress size yet, but these were my small size 14 so i'm chuffed to bits, such a fab feeling isn't it :D

so what if its vain, you worked hard to get back into them jeans ,so you damn well enjoy them!!

when i get back into my smaller size clothes im gonna stand there all day like a peacock flaunting myself in front of the mirror.

its your hard work you enjoy it girl, and why not put a photo on here of you in your jeans so we can all see your achievement and be inspired by you :D

S: 16st8.0lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(13.79%)
I know what you mean!

I recently got into size 14 jogging bottoms. Everytime I come down the stairs in them I have to stop and look at the big mirror. It's just an 'ohmygosh my bum is so small!' feeling lol. I just can't believe it and need to remind myself I am getting there, I started off as a size 22!

S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Vain !!! Hell no !!!

All of us here work hard at our diets. You shout it from the roof tops.

Well done.

S: 13st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 3st1lb(22.75%)
Oh big congrats to you, don't be silly it's not vain just appreciating your hard earned work. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Slimming World Off Topic 21
Lipotrim Forum 16
Lipotrim Forum 7