am joining a class this morning

metrognome

is getting better at it
have made up my mind 6mins ago and am going to join a class this morning, after leaving r.c a couple of months ago i have been dabling with lots of other diets and getting no where in fact i have gained 9lb
wish me luck and i hope yur all good

have decided not to tell my family as they will only try to sabotage me

Good on you for taking the bull by the horns. Good luck! X

:eek: GoOd LuCk!!! and do it for yourself and nobody else xx

you will do it im sure, i have tried slimming world before but i was to lazy to cook and had to many healthy extra b choices :( but i am going to give it my best shot

Good on you - wish you loads of luck. You haven't done SW before? Hope you really like it and lose loads and tell that family 'I'm doing it for me!'

:):):)

Good luck, you will love this diet!
My advice would be to definitely use the food diaries you get in your pack. Writing it all down really helps! I still lose better the weeks I write it down!

Good on you - wish you loads of luck. You haven't done SW before? Hope you really like it and lose loads and tell that family 'I'm doing it for me!'

:):):)

have done it before but was a bit to lazy
thanks

i dont think i will be telling the family just yet

welcome back metrognome, I remember you from last time :D good luck and stick with it and i'm sure you will do great :D

Welcome back to SW and congrats on making a positive change! You know we're always here if you want advice or even to ask for really easy recipes, I know I have a few for those on hand for lazy days!

Good luck - i tried to (and still do) tell as few people as possible. However, ive done quite well (IMO) and people now tend to ask how ive done it - which is satisfying and flattering!!!!

xxx

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh welcome back. I understand you not telling your family. I told OH, my children & sister, but otherwise I didn't tell anyone especially my MiL as she would definately sabatoge my weight loss. She trys to feed me lots of chocolate as it is, we have so much chocolate after she has been Nathan takes some to give his mates @ Uni & OH takes some to work for his mates.:eek:

Good luck - just re-started myself too after dabbling with other diets. Hope you have a fabby week

thanks everyone went to the meeting and i must admit i did forget how long winded the meetings were :rolleyes:

been reading all the books and think i have understood it all, am going to give it my best shot just need to find my cook books and get started tomorrow

thanks all

Back