Am joining WW this evening finally

Hattie

Well, i'm biting the bullet and am joining WW tonight. I am very nervous and worried that it wont work for me! I was always the fat kid in school and have always had a weight problem. I am within a health BMI at the mo (at the very top of the range though) and want to loose about a stone and a half.

Could just do with buddies to go along the core journey with me. I will get round to getting my ticker sorted once I know for definate tonight how much i weight now on the leaders scales (gulp :().

Lots of love and luck to you all

xxxxx

welcomee hattie :)!!! good luck on ur journey! im nt on coure but also looking support buddies to help me shift my baby weight just completed first week xx

Thanks for your reply Emma and lots of luck with your journey too. im going to start on core i think as its easier for my lifestyle, but have done points before so may swap weeks occasionally.

I stumbed across this website by accident but am soooooooooo glad I did, it seems that everyone is so nice and supportive. Its wonderful to be able to contact people who know EXACTLY how you feel. I have tried talking to my partner about it, but he runs a lot of marathons therefore has a perfect body so just cant understand and all he says is 'i love you for who your are'. Which is wonderful, but thats not what you always want to hear is it :) ....................................

Once ive been to weigh in tonight i will post the results and get my ticker going.

Does anyone think its adventageous to stay to class.

xxxxx

i used 2stay 4 classes wen i dne it years ago i loved them very motivational... i no wat u mean exactly about stumbling across the site by accident and ur partner.. dats the exact same as me!! i have never done core always points and it really worked for the last week for me just hope i get another good weigh in this week xx

good luck Hattie! I'm just starting ww again after a break and I can honestly say its the only thing thats ever worked for me, i'm sure it'll be great for you. This site will really help keep you motivated too.

I'm not on core but am always looking for buddies to keep me going too

Welcome aboard and good luck tonight, I have to admit I really enjoy the classes, Ive picked up so many hints and ideas from other members

Hi and welcome to the WW forum - Good luck with your weight loss journey xxx

ooooooo how did weigh in go... u all up for the challenge hun? xx

Hi Hattie - welcome and good luck! How did the first class go? x

Welcome to WW :) How was it last night?

Back