am new to atkins any one wanna be my buddy?

jaynie1985

hi am on day 4 of my first week and have to say i love it :) really think i can stick to this and follow the program for life.

anyone in there first week who would like to help each other along?

facebook - jayne mcguirk

also please can you tell me if am allowed diet coke? its nill carbs. x

we get the tesco value diet coke which is good but can also have coke zero, still not great to have loads though-but I am only in second week so somebody may be able to advise better

thanks have you lost 17lb in your first week? x

Hey Jaynie - I am on day 5 week 1 and happy to buddy up i find it helps to keep me motivated.

Hi jaynie, I lost six pounds on first week of atkins and 11 the week before on a detox

best of luck :) , if your going to have coke make it a coke zero not diet , and keep it to as low as possible .

bernie :)

thanks everyone. sarah / friend any anyone else are you on facebook? x

Hi Jaynie, I'm on week 2 so probably a bit behind you, but I'll be your buddy. How's your weight loss going? Jayne x

Hi Jaynie - welcome and enjoy!

Watch the diet coke, a lot of it contains citric acid which can stall some people. If you do stall, it's a process of elimination, I'm afraid - some people get stalled on cream and cheese too (like me boohoo)

Hi Jayne...I've just sent you a friend request on FB. How is the eating going?

Hi bikerbex, I am starting tomorrow as well :) I am new to the forum, Haven't figured out the features yet ( is there an add friends button?) anyway,let's buddy up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi guys - I am only on day 5, so be good to keep in touch as the newbies...

I have a diary thread (Spotty's Road to Slimdom) in the diaries section - come and say hi, and if you start diaries too we will be able to see how we are all doing :)

SD xx

Back