• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am new to atkins any one wanna be my buddy?

also please can you tell me if am allowed diet coke? its nill carbs. x

cat38x

we get the tesco value diet coke which is good but can also have coke zero, still not great to have loads though-but I am only in second week so somebody may be able to advise better

Hey Jaynie - I am on day 5 week 1 and happy to buddy up i find it helps to keep me motivated.

cat38x

Hi jaynie, I lost six pounds on first week of atkins and 11 the week before on a detox

thanks everyone. sarah / friend any anyone else are you on facebook? x

JCH_WK72

Life Begins...
Hi Jaynie, I'm on week 2 so probably a bit behind you, but I'll be your buddy. How's your weight loss going? Jayne x

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Hi Jaynie - welcome and enjoy!

Watch the diet coke, a lot of it contains citric acid which can stall some people. If you do stall, it's a process of elimination, I'm afraid - some people get stalled on cream and cheese too (like me boohoo)

Hi bikerbex, I am starting tomorrow as well :) I am new to the forum, Haven't figured out the features yet ( is there an add friends button?) anyway,let's buddy up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Hi guys - I am only on day 5, so be good to keep in touch as the newbies...

I have a diary thread (Spotty's Road to Slimdom) in the diaries section - come and say hi, and if you start diaries too we will be able to see how we are all doing :)

SD xx