Am so excited!

zpacey

:party0011:I have hit my target to be in the 8's this morning, the 1st of sept!!! I weighed myself this morning and my scales showed I was 8st 11lbs! just hope that doesn't change when I go for my real weigh in with cdc on thursday! Am well over the moon, didn't think it would happen as I've been weighing myself everday and just been stuck at 9st 1lbs then today the scales moved! Oh haven't been down this low since I was in high school, that's 10 years ago!! CD Rocks!!!!

Whoo Hoooo !!!! Well done you :clap:

I can't imagine ever being in the 8's. The lowest I have ever been is 10.7 and I'm planning to smash that this time :p

oh my god well done u have done amazing xxx

AWWWWW well done hunni.xxx

you are amazing:clap: xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!

Laura x

OMG!! Whats 8st 11lbs look like???

Well done thats fantastic.:D xxx

Well done!!!

Thank you all, I don't think I would have perservered had it not been for this site, it gives me the inspiration and motivation to do this. So many have succeeded, so I kept telling myself if they can do it so can I. It's lovely to have a brilliant website like this, wish I'd known of it years ago. Well done to everybody too.

:party0011:Well done hunni and a local girl to me also, im in Dunstable. This is my 1st week and lost 6 pounds (1.5 stone to go) so hopefully im going to follow in your foot steps and do well. Great site with so many friendy people and tops stories

What a cracking way to start a week:clap:

HAPPY MONDAY EVERY1 :happy036:

hi hunni, you havent posted for a while, how are things going? x x x

Back