AM SO SCARED

Needs2losealot

Hi every one im samantha i new to this site.I weigh around 16 stone and want to get to a goal of 9 & half stone.I did weigh 17st 9 1/2lbs i lost just over 3 stone on slimming world but got hit by a car in march and have put back on a stone and ahalf of that so upsetting.I have been researching lighterlife for 3 weeks now and i have been to the information night a few weeks back iv now got my doctors note just waiting for a call from consultant to start its been a worry waiting to start i just want to start it now.
i have been dieting over half my life and im now ready to really make that change i just hope i dont let myself down so any encouragement would be much appreciated good luck everyone sam x

Welcome to Minimins hun, you will do fantastically and LL really is worth it. I, like most of us on here, have also been dieting half my life, this diet works, it really does, and on here you will find all the support you need. Feel free to message at anytime. Let us know when you get your start date, but do keep chatting in the mean time :)

Jez
xx

hi there
don't be scared, LL is fab - and Minimins is great too
In 3 months time you will be a different person,looks wise
good luck
daisy x

Hey Sam

Welcome to LL!!! I love it! I am just finishing my 5th week and it is the best thing I have done! Like you, I lost 14lbs on Rosemary Conley before I started LL. I have lost 25lb in my first 4 weeks of LL and hoping for another 3-4lb this week which will get me my 2 stone in 5 weeks at LL (3 stone overall) and into the next stone bracket!

I made myself wait to start to be certain I wanted it enough. I then had to wait an extra couple of weeks because of getting my medical form completed - but it was so worth the weight (ha ha).

You will get alot of support, information and advice from Minimins!

Let us know what you decide and your start date!

So exciting!

Good luck!

Kat xx

welcom and goodluck hunnie , dont be scared , it will be the best thing youve ever done , it saved my life , i used to weigh over 18 stones and now i never look back so go for it , its a life changing thing xxx and minimins is fantastic so check out all the posts xxx

aww thanks everyone what a fast responce thats what you want when your in need of a bit of support i think im just over excited about it all hahaha the thin me wants out now she has had enough of being trapped in this blob of fat x

Hello! welcome to the forum!

I know that feeling well...whenI did LL back in the day, I had to wait 3 months for a group! :mad:

I won't say it's easy, cause it's not. It certainly can be done and people on this forum are great....and the arcade is nice and distracting :)

Good luck!!!

can any one tell me how i put a profile picture up im confused kind regards sam x

Hi hun and welcome!
You'll be absolutely fine! Like the girls said. LL works and it's great because you get lots of support from your LLC as well as from this site!
You will enjoy it so don't be scared and go for it!!
We're all here for you!
With regards to uploading the pic, just write to the technical support and they will do it for you. You must upload the pic first.
Good luck

Don't be scared!! I was 24 stone at my heaviest and am now a size ten-have been since November last year!
I began in Jan 08 having lost a bit before (mainly by ctting out alcohol!) then began LL. It's the best thing I've ever done. The 'easy' bit it not having to eat. The tough bit is when you're at goal and need to keep it off!!
If you're in the right frame of mind, this is the diet for you. You'll be brilliant I'm sure. Keep coming to visit minimins...it's been a godsend!!

wow you look great that could be me cant wait for the consultant to ring NOW.
im having a bit of a problem using this site some times it tells me i dont have access to my profile ?

i think im just over excited about it all hahaha the thin me wants out now she has had enough of being trapped in this blob of fat x

LOL - I know the feeling, but my thin me is starting to feel the sunlight! Brilliant diet. Soo motivating to see the lbs drop away every week. Good luck.

You need 50 posts I think to see your profile. Play some of the word game threads and you'll get your posts up in no time. xx

Aww thanks thin inside i know that feeling to lol every ones so nice on here x

welcome !!

no need to be scared - just excited !!

this is a new start for you if ever you need any support or just feel a bit low come and post on here there are so many inspiring stories that its hard no to be influenced by everyones positive attitude and hard work.
be strong in the first week and its plain sailing from then on
the weight really will fall off you will be in different sizes every month its working for all of us and its definatly a life changing experience.
what have you got to loose?? - only weight ....

i'm sure you'll love it - we all do , good luck and think positive !!!

lots of love
Lou
xxxxxxxx

Back