Am so tired

vanda

plodding away
Have now completed a week on full plan and the last few days have been feeling so tried. It seems to just sneak up and one minute I feel fine then the next I have no energy and just want to sit and do nothing. :sigh:

I was really looking forward to the boost of energy that some people seem to get but so far no luck. Anyone got any advice?

Vanda

Hi Vakwi,
must admit I felt very tired today also and I gave into it. I know not everyone is able to do so but I curled up on the couch this morning and watched a movie. I felt better afterwards and did what I needed to. I'm not brimming with vitality at all this evening but feel better than I did this morning. It probably is one of the prices we have to pay on this diet as not everyone will have the same responses to it. Hope you feel better soon.
Doirin
Doirin

Low Days

I have to say i agree with Doirin . There were low days for me too but from about week 3 on they were very few . Dont push yourself too hard on a low day . I found going for a short walk out in the fresh air used to help my mood immensley.

Thanks both

as you say may be just one of the things we have to put up with on a vlcd. I hope i'm lucky and get a late burst of energy in a few weeks.

Vanda

You just need to listen to your body and be kind to yourself. I have to say I never did get that energy boost lots of people talk about and with only another week and a half TFRing I doubt I'll get it now. But most people do - I hope yours comes soon! :) x

I complete week 3 on Tuesday but I also get really tired and up until a few days ago really cold also. Sometimes I give in and others I go do something, even if it's cleaning the kitchen or mowing the lawn.

Back