am tempted to come back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

I dunno if any of u will remember me? but i have done cd twice, once i lasted about 3 or 4 weeks and the second time i didnt last at all :(

i have about 6 stone to loose and i know if i stuck to cd the weight would come off a lot quicker, but if i try again n dont stick i think my cdc and H2B will be mad at me (he dont want me to do it as last time i collapsed at work - prob nothin to do with cd but still)

i dont really know why i am posting this, i just dont know what to do

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

You need to remember that CD is not for everyone. I didn't manage it

Irene xx
  4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Stacey,

Why not try one of the other CD plans rather than SS - see how you get on, I had so many 'start dates' for so many diets I lost count - this time it's really working though so I wish you all the best...

Coming on here is a great start :)

Sarah x
  5. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Definitely wouldn't try to SS this time round. Have a look at 810 and the SS+ options.
  6. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun,

If you collapsed at work that is bad! When during your CD-yourney was this? Within the first 3 days of after those 3 days? I've heard of people collapsing / fainting on CD. Where you trying to do too much too fast? It can be the getting used to low calorie / balancing that with how much excersize or whatever you do that made you collapse. (Hope I'm not hitting anyone in the head with this but I myself have felt very faint at times.)

Why not try a higher plan like suggested above?

Good luck with whatever you choose,

I can understand why your H2B is concerned!
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi stacey, id agree with everyone else. why not try a higher plan. you would still lose weight. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.