Am under 100kgs

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Just back from my latest weigh in and have lost another 5lbs which I truly did not expect so am very very happy. But what has made me even more happy is that I am under 100kgs for the first time since god knows when.... its only 0.6kgs under but its under :D :D :D

Am well on target to losing 6 st by the time of refeed next week :D :D :D

Well done hun dats a great loss especially after last week. You must be delighted. Good Luck with refeed, plan plan plan and you will fly through. xxxxx

super news hun.really great!
wow!!! 6 stone? you go girl x

Jools, fab result. The 5lbs made up for your disappointing result last week. Just goes to show it evens out over the weeks. Great to achieve a milestone of getting under a 100kgs. What joy!!! Well done.

Just back from my latest weigh in and have lost another 5lbs which I truly did not expect so am very very happy. But what has made me even more happy is that I am under 100kgs for the first time since god knows when.... its only 0.6kgs under but its under :D :D :D

Am well on target to losing 6 st by the time of refeed next week :D :D :D

That's FABULOUS hun!!! Something to celebrate for sure!!!! Keep up the good work - you are clearly doing fantastic job!:party0016:

Back