ProPoints Amanda's Diary

blueeyes0509

:)
Hi everyone, this is my first time on this site, im still working myself around it.

A little about myself......I am Amanda, im 38 and a single mum to a lad aged 21 who has moderate learning difficulties and a girl aged 12.
I was a member of weight watchers 2 years ago, I lost 1 1/2 stone but managed to gain it all back.
I was going to re join my local group but it has since moved and is only on a Thursday evening 3 mile walk from me, so as ive still got all my old books and loads of information I can find on various websites I thought I would go it alone.

My starting weight on Monday 27th april 2015 was 14st 7lb, im hoping to lose weight gradually through eating correctly and exercise, my aim is 5% at first as this seems like a achievable goal. I am hoping by keeping a diary this will help me on the right track and focused.

Im looking forward to getting to know other people and sharing their journey with them.

Woke up at 6am feeling crappy, think it might be due to the 2 Malibu and diet cokes I had last night, 2 drinks might not seem like a lot but when your not a big drinker and have not drank alcohol for a while, it makes me feel like I was wasted.

So both kids have been shipped off to college and school, then they are going to their dads for the weekend, I find this really difficult, I miss them loads, I have too much time on my hands when they are away from me, so I have to try keep myself busy and away from all the foods I find comfort in, in the past if I was feeling crappy, bored or tired I would have got back in bed for a hour or two, or find myself watching anything on tv, I have to admit that in the past my weekends consisted of not moving of the sofa.

Not anymore though, I am now a member of my local leisure centre.
Today I am off to the gym then either a aqua fit class or swimming, I enjoy exercising, it makes me feel refreshed, I've found that it helps me sleep better too.

Well that's my day so far, lets see how the rest of my day pans out xxxx

Hi Amanda. Welcome. Here to subscribe and follow your journey. Hope you enjoyed your class at the gym. Are you pointing or doing filling and healthy? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back