Amanda's Pregnancy Slimming World Diary

Mandaxx25

Keto'ing for life
Hello lovely ladies and gents,
I just found out I'm pregnant so have moved from Exante to Slimming World. This is my fourth baby, and I did SW with my second and managed to weigh the same after pregnancy as I was before. Third baby I went a bit nuts and ended up with baby weight. I had been losing well with exante, but now just six months after birth I find I'm five weeks pregnant again! So here's to a super healthy Slimming World pregnancy. I would love to lose three stone before my due date as I don't tend to start gaining until 30+ weeks. Ambitious, but entirely possible! Here I go!

Hi
Congrats on being pregnant!!
I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd at the moment and just started SW today to make sure i dont gain as much as i did last time!
i'd really like to lose a little while im in my 2nd trimester as i am really overweight but mostly i just want to make healthy choices and stop eating chip shop chips!!!
Good luck!
Loz x

Hi Loz!
congrats on your pregnancy. I'm a similar weight to you, so it will be fun to see how we get on and encourage each other. Slimming World is fantastic, I love it. After doing Exante, going on to Slimming World feels like winning the lottery lol. I'm not going to bother with syns as long as I can possibly manage. I'm just going to put a tiny bit of butter in my spuds or use a small amount of gravy granules etc. it's great to be able to eat what you want and lose weight :) woohoo

I'm really enjoying all the food right now :) no doubt I'll be craving a chocolate binge soon enough, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Back