Amaxed and slightly stunned...**Ted Baker skirt mentioned**

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Hope you dont mind me jumping for joy, but i have been taking part in an excessive amount of ebay purchasing...clothes of course, i cant get enough!

So, there i was, ill in bed yesterday and saw a Ted Baker Size 3 skirt (Our Size 12 and only £5) and i thought, sod it, i'll have it as a goal to get into....so it turns up today, and i love it, then looked and thought....that might actually fit...

And it only bloomin does!!!!

Dont get me wrong, its tight and make me muffin top a lot, but its amazing and makes me arse look so tiny!

Never thought i would get into a size 12...not in a million years, esp as i'm really bottom heavy...

And then in addition to that, i also bought a D&G Jacket, again size 12, and not only does THAT also fit, but it makes me look TINY!!!!

If i felt ok, i would be leaping around the house right now....instead, i'm whooping in bed while i watch Sex and the City...! lol

So i would like to say to anyone that doubts the powers of CD, size 18, 11 weeks later, size 12.....! I can not fault this diet!!!!!! It ROCKS! :D

That's fantastic, You have done really well, & are one of my inspirations x:D

Lizz well done ! thats fantastic. oh to be a size 12 ! well done you !! very well done infact. your a total success ! am very impressed and y ou are such an inspiration. well done.

Woohoo, you must be thrilled to bits.... its so exciting when we drop sizes and they actually fit.... and I agree with you about the diet, 15 weeks ago I was a size 20, now I am a size 8-10... brilliant diet and CD does rock....

Yeeeehaaaawww, how fab is that!! xxx

Well Done You lady!! xx

Well done, what a wonderful feeling!
Enjoy your loss!

well done lovely liz! You have done so well! Pics please! Oh and feel better soon hun

thanks ladies! Still chuft....showed my DH yesterday and he said i had a really nice arse....well i could have passed out!!! Never associated that sort of comment with me!

As for the photo's....not a chance at the moment...there is just too much of an overhang to be putting it on camera....but i will when i have lost another stone.....mini challenge there for me! :)

xxx

Brilliant! Well done, bet you feel great ! xxx

Hiya Hun,

Huge Congrats to you.... :D

Great Minds think alike, I have just won a Ted Baker size 12 mini skirt too, £3.99 all in!!

Hasnt arrived yet,

xx

Well done hon!!! JUMP AROUND!!! So you should.. you have done so well........... SHOUT it out!
Im really happy for you hon and you must feel sooooooo good..
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about x

I am regularly amazed by this diet....i also bought some size 12 new look house of denim jeans off ebay, brand new....£3...and they fit!
I am only shopping for size 12 now, i have mentally bannished size 14's from my shopping list....thinking that these were clothes i would "fit into eventualyl" and yet the seem to be fitting....another stone off would make them look even better, but cant believe i can actually get into size 12 now.....not dared to go near size 12 fitted trousers yet though....too scared!

Thanks for all the comments...your all fabulous!
xxx

WOW Liz that is fantastic! Roll on getting it to fit comfortably, shouldn't be too long now eh, you are doing so well.

xtwinklex

Back