Amazed!

UK-Dancer

I always thought that WW would be really expensive and you would have to eat things like ready meals all the time, but I have been proven wrong. :)
I have only recently began using the old points system and buying the products and I have to say they are really nice! I'm not a big fan of lasagne but someone introduced me to the WW one which was so much lighter and only had 250 calories (5 points).
My second day has gone really well, i've decided to be more relaxed and eat what I want, and then at the end of the day write it all down and work out how much I have eaten. The main reason my calorie counting failed was because I was always conscious of what I was eating and it just wasn't working. So, at the end of today I wrote it all down and worked out that I have only eaten 14 and 1/2 points!
I'd also done an hour of excersise and I don't feel hungry at all.

I've heard loads about these pro-points but I don't know whether to use them or not? Any tips would be great. :)

I find that the relaxed method doesnt work for me, I find that planning what I am going to eat for the day works the best for me, also I found I had a tendency to forget some stuff that I eat if I didnt plan it out.

I'm using the propoints, they seem good so far, I like that you can plan a night out with the extra weekly points

Best of luck with it

hi!

just thought i'd drop in and say I'm doing the discover plan and find it suits me due to the fact I can eat what I want as long as I point it, obviously I dont eat rubbish every day lol but last night for instance I had chinese and didnt feel guilty one bit as I had included the points in my daily meal plan. I do tend to plan what im eating for that day, I find it helps me to stay focused.

As for tips I'd say do what works best for you, give it a few weeks, see how much weight you are losing and perhaps give propoints a go if you feel you want a change or aren't getting the losses you want?

good luck and keep up the good work! x

hi!

just thought i'd drop in and say I'm doing the discover plan and find it suits me due to the fact I can eat what I want as long as I point it, obviously I dont eat rubbish every day lol but last night for instance I had chinese and didnt feel guilty one bit as I had included the points in my daily meal plan. I do tend to plan what im eating for that day, I find it helps me to stay focused.

As for tips I'd say do what works best for you, give it a few weeks, see how much weight you are losing and perhaps give propoints a go if you feel you want a change or aren't getting the losses you want?

good luck and keep up the good work! x

Oooh, thanks for the tips. :)
I plan what i'm going to have for breakfast and dinner, just not all the snacks. And, it's good to know you can still have chinese as long as you include it in your points! :D
thanks, and good luck to you as well! :)

Oooh, thanks for the tips. :)
I plan what i'm going to have for breakfast and dinner, just not all the snacks. And, it's good to know you can still have chinese as long as you include it in your points! :D
thanks, and good luck to you as well! :)

no problem hun! I plan breakfast lunch and dinner but i'm not good at tracking the snacks n find myself manically pointing in my head to see if I can have another snack in the evening haha

Not sure if you've had the time to search the forum yet but i've picked up so many tips from everyone here (the takeaway sticky being a clear winner :))!

thankyou hun!

Back