Amazing Chinese Pork Chops (in the slow cooker!!)

MommyNOriana

I just made these tonight and they are TO DIE FOR. Sorry ahead of time about the Americanized measurements but that's how I roll! Converting to grams shouldn't be a problem.

Chinese Pork Chops
(9 syns for the entire recipe - or approximately 1.5-2.5 syns per chop on red or EE)

4-6 boneless pork loin chops (visible fat removed)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup brown sugar blend (Splenda)
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced

Place chops in bottom of slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients. Pour over chops. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until tender. The sauce will be thin after cooking, so feel free to thicken (but be sure to syn your cornstarch).

**If you can't find Splenda brown sugar blend, use 1/8 cup splenda and 1/8 cup brown sugar.**

I served this with rice and salad. Even my 4 year old loved it. Feel free to experiment and throw in your favorite veg or other ingredients. Next time I think I'll serve it with steamed broccoli and perhaps try it with chicken breasts!

Attachments

• 0110121825a.jpg
    0110121825a.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 738
lollypop1985 said:
looks lush, i dont have a slow cooker so might try this in the oven

Yeah just make the sauce and let it simmer. Then spoon over ur cooked meat. The syns are in the sauce so it might be lower if u do it this way! Easier portion control. Although I couldn't control myself. It was so lush.

Back