Amazing find...

Oh em gee! Wow that's amazing?? How did you work them out? I love those things but always steered clear (unless it's no point Wednesday...) if this is true I'm off to morrisons tomorrow!

Thanks Gembee :)

Sallywally xx

You loser you have had two out of the packet.

We worked it out!!

We live together.

You. Are. My. Friend.

Well she is old. Haha!

I'm allowed 42pp so I tend to have to waste a few!! Only as treats though. Xx

Sallywallysillybobs said:
Oh em gee! Wow that's amazing?? How did you work them out? I love those things but always steered clear (unless it's no point Wednesday...) if this is true I'm off to morrisons tomorrow!

Thanks Gembee :)

Sallywally xx

No point Wednesday? What's that?? x

We know you shouldn't. But after we get weighed. We have a treat night. We call it no point Wednesday! Don't usually use all the weeklies so it's probably covered anyway... We just start again Thursday!!

Naughty girls... ?

Are these wee mini ones? In fact what am I saying, at 4pp they're worth it for the mini ones. :D

They fill a hole... And satisfy a pork pie craving!!

Yeah the mini cheese and pickle ones... Not sure about ones without pickle... Maybe I'll have to have a little look!!

Xx

GemBee :-) said:
We know you shouldn't. But after we get weighed. We have a treat night. We call it no point Wednesday! Don't usually use all the weeklies so it's probably covered anyway... We just start again Thursday!!

Naughty girls... ?

Ahhh! My sister and friend do that. I'm too scared! lol

I do it and discount my weeklies. I used to count a treat on Tuesday all within points and never lost weight (don't think I was actually eating enough when it came to it*)

Now I'll have a chippy and some junk food, not worry about the points. I always enjoy it and it makes the week a lot more mentally manageable.

*disclaimer - i'm very active, and somewhat muscley so probably need more points than the "norm" :p

Back