Amazing..........how can this be so????

NooNoo1970

OK ...so I started CD again this morning, ate lots yesterday, sausage and mash for tea and then various through out the evening and a splendips at about 10pm.
Today I have been 100%, banana shake, tom soup and choc muffin, water, black coffee and fizzy water and flavouring.

Well I was freezing and just went and tested for ketosis....dont really know why, but I did have an incline(sp?) and there as bold as brass, was a bright pink square!¬!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am in Ketosis and I have only been abstaining for 12hrs?????

I usually get in within 24hrs, but 12 hrs thats just barmy!!!!

Cos its there I know its possible..but technically how can all my reserves of food have been used already???

Confused, but happy!!!!

Check you out Miss Ketosis in 12 hrs, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am so proud of you for going a day without cheating, WELL DONE!!

XX

Thanks Guys!

Just couldnt believe it!

It will come to all of us....and then we know we are really buring fat, getting rid of a few of them Fat Babies...like on Dr Who......freaky!!

lou X

NooNoo1970 , how are you doing ? not far from me

NooNoo1970 , how are you doing ? not far from me

Hi hon, No not far away at all! was in Stevenage on sat actually!!

Feeling good today, very focused, and in that 'nothing can phase me' mode...long may it last and long may CB stay away!!!
How are you doing?
wonder if we will wake with snow again tomorrow, the boys were over the moon that it was white 2 days in a row!!!lol oh to be a kid again!

XX

Hey, I was the same, it's such a shock, I thought I'd done something wrong, but it gives you such a buzz doesn't it!

Ho really you was here saturday , i never went to town then cos doing my bathroom . Let taht mode take you all the way , let it last !!! How old are your boys ? I have two boys and a girl . I don't think we will have snow tuesday , but not good in the afternoon as i heard . Well i'm back on CD started Friday found friday easy but next few days has got hard , but you know i have a good think about why i'm doing this and not to break which i have done lots before . Got to reach 140 mark . Have not seen you on before ? i'm really cold now , feet are like ice here

Ho really you was here saturday , i never went to town then cos doing my bathroom . Let taht mode take you all the way , let it last !!! How old are your boys ? I have two boys and a girl . I don't think we will have snow tuesday , but not good in the afternoon as i heard . Well i'm back on CD started Friday found friday easy but next few days has got hard , but you know i have a good think about why i'm doing this and not to break which i have done lots before . Got to reach 140 mark . Have not seen you on before ? i'm really cold now , feet are like ice here

It should make you feel good, as thats a sign of ketosis, wahey!

Hi Ruth , yes my hands are now turning cold too lol , how are you doing ruth , think its time for a hot drink , black coffee coming up

I'm doing ok, thanks. It was my first day back at work today after spraining my wrist, I spoke to a physio whilst I was there, and she thinks I may have damaged my nerve :( so I need to get that checked out in a couple of weeks, trying to give it time to settle. Not had all my water today either, just didn't have time. Hey ho, there's always tomorrow, which just happens to be weigh day!

When do you weigh in?

Hi Ruth , well weigh in day i guess will be thursday as i started friday , my CDC comes to me , so i do my weigh in , in the morning . How about you Ruth when will your weigh in day be ? Sorry to hear that about your wrist , painful i bet . Yes thats all you can do is giving it time , goes on for weeks , poor you !

Hi Danielle , sure coming up , hey all this black tea and coffee can really be boring at times can't it ?

I weigh in on a tuesday evening, and I actually look forward to it, how sad!

I look 4ward 2 mine 2 chick, lost 7 2nite, so chuffed. Yeah, im quite liking the whole black coffee milarki. Whilst at work i use my tetra in my coffee, cuz prefer coffee at home black. U ever put tetra in? x x x x

I've not tried a tetra in coffee, I've had the toffee and walnut and Vanilla shakes warm with coffee in, they weren't too bad.......

i dont blame you for looking forward to weigh in because its the hard work you have done for the reward , me too i'm like that thinking ok whats the weeks loss this week .

wow 7 pounds danielle thats fab . yes its nice to have a break from black coffee , well i'm off to bed now , so i'll say good night to you all

Back