Amazing moments

nicci79

So, I was wondering if anyone had any stories to tell with regards to weight loss surprises?

I remember while I was doing the Lighter Life diet a few years ago, I had been away for a week so I hadn't needed to use my car. When I got into the car, I got a horrid feeling that someone had been using it while I was away as the chair was so far back. Then all of a sudden I realised that where I had lost so much weight and shrunk around my middle and bottom that my chair needed to be moved forwards!!!!! it was lovely having my lap to myself again!

These Stories are what make the programmes we are on worth while. Please share x x

Hiya, Ive been doing cd for nearly 5 weeks now & have lost 23lb so far (i have another 28lb to go). In January i had some work trousers that wouldn't button up (i'd never forget that feeling....)!! Last week i tried them on and they are hanging off me... Its the same with a jacket i used to wear alot that was too tight. It feels really good and motivates me even more!! X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

i got back into my size 14 new look work trousers this morning :) 3 weeks ago they did up at the zip (just!) but were too tight for me to sit down in, today they are hanging on me well, look like a nice fit so hopefully within the next month they'll be baggy like my size 16s are!

lumpyandbumpy said:
i got back into my size 14 new look work trousers this morning :) 3 weeks ago they did up at the zip (just!) but were too tight for me to sit down in, today they are hanging on me well, look like a nice fit so hopefully within the next month they'll be baggy like my size 16s are!

That's really good well done I hope to be there soon :)

Hi. My son age 6 gave me a big cuddle last night and then said "I could get my arms right round u Mam and they touched at the back" he was very excited about it and said he could give me proper hugs now like I give him :)
X

MrsC999 said:
Hi. My son age 6 gave me a big cuddle last night and then said "I could get my arms right round u Mam and they touched at the back" he was very excited about it and said he could give me proper hugs now like I give him :)
X

That's so sweet x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My friend that I haven't seen in 10 weeks, text me saying she seen me up town and that I looked amazing and she didn't even click it was me at first - made me very happy :D I'm going out next weekend with my friend's I haven't seen also in 10 week's so I'm looking forward to seeing if they will notice! x

well done you lot i am just fitting into things much better cant wait to get down a sizex

They are lovely posts! really positive xx

Back