Amazingly enjoyable diet!

broxi

ButtErFly
for anybody out there who is reading these posts and swithering about Diet Chef.

This is a very very enjoyable and easy diet. I don't know about the weight losses yet but the food is delicious and it is so easy to do.

Go for it! This forum needs livening up!:grouphugg::bliss::talk017::party0023:

lol!

Hi hun

What's the food like on the Diet Chef? I checked out their website and it all looks lovely but i am a bit dubious when it comes to meat in packets that has a use by date of six months or so!! The pictures do make it all look very delicious though so I may be wrong.

xx

Hi hun

What's the food like on the Diet Chef? I checked out their website and it all looks lovely but i am a bit dubious when it comes to meat in packets that has a use by date of six months or so!! The pictures do make it all look very delicious though so I may be wrong.

xx

Hi i think the foods great tastes good u really are having a meal just add all Ur veggies, u can have rice, pasta, to your main meal and feel full..:D

So am I hun!!!! Not been here to much today been snoozing in between school runs and had a couple of cheese scones for lunch and they given me a belly ache. :cry::cry::cry:. hopefully a good night sleep will sort me out as I am knackered.

Ah shep i feel so sorry for you, get a early night a couple tabs and a hot drink..:wave_cry:

So am I hun!!!! Not been here to much today been snoozing in between school runs and had a couple of cheese scones for lunch and they given me a belly ache. :cry::cry::cry:. hopefully a good night sleep will sort me out as I am knackered.
Hope you feel better soon Shep :hug99:

Hi hun

xxI think the soups are lovely. I'm not doing diet chef, not even dieting, but I picked up some in tescos for a quick lunch, though I added 'pudding' :D

Very tasty I thought :) They're not diet foods as such....not processed to make them lower in calories. Just regular food.

Diet chef send them in a calorie controlled manner to make them suitable for dieters, if that makes sense.

I was wondering about how they manage to stay 'in date' for so long without the need to freeze or refrigerate, but it seems that they way they are cooked, in the packet, kills any bugs off whilst sealed in the packet, so nothing can get in at a later date.

Novel :)

I think the food is delicious. It just is like homemade and there is a huge variety. When you have veg with it it is a lovely portion too. It is the most enjoyable diet food I've ever tasted. But don't think I'm losing which is the whole point!

Back