Amberstone's Diary

Well blummmmmin feckkkkkkkkkittttttttt

I cant get onto the Cambridge Diet Forum, only here (for now) , the web marshal at work has it now blocked :(((

Eeeks... can only post there now when im at home.. how sad, i cant even read it!!!

Annoyed and underpaid...

Amber

Morning Nikki (Hope you dont mind me calling you that, its either that or ATM - but i wouldnt mind having a buddy who was an ATM so no matter either way)

That person saying those things sounds horrible, but at least i guess its to your face and you can go tell them to well, whatever words of enderment you give them back :)) Fair play and be determined, thats the spirit.

You should go to aqua, i really like it as i do feel it toning my arms especially and you dont really sweat like a pig as you would if you did the same stuff out of the water... i know im vein but i hate sweating in a mixed gym! lol...

Give it a go, and tell me what you think of it? ( there, theres motivation/challenge for you :) hehehe).

Amber

Your challenge of Aqua - Can't even tell you how many double flips my tummy did when I read then. I'll have a good think about it.
xxx

Hi Nikki

Now if those were actual double flips i'd say that was instead of the aqua challenge :)) but alas..... evil chuckle....

Amber

Its also hard as im probably going in and out of ketosis... so again wouldnt recommend it as the right thing to do.... but its working for me then when im doing nothing at all :))

It does seem hard as you would probably get first days' side effects every week as well. No way I'm going through those again... Still glad it's working out for you though. Best of luck,
Kat

Thanks Slimingagain. :)

Well i went to aqua last night and i think ive managed to talk to my aqua buddy to join the gym now ( she was one a free pass i got for January) so we can make it a twice weekly gym trip for now and bulid it up to 3 times...

She might not join for a month or so though, so i best keep on the wagon till then...

Another successful day on diet, had my 3liters of water, two tomatoe soups and a cranberry bar, one black coffee :))

Today is Friday - at last and im off to a concert .... lacuna coil.. they are kind of an italian rock/goth band... like evenesance.... anyhow im rambling...

WI tomorrow morning... so considering ive only done Mon-Friday on diet and ate last weekend , im expecting a small enough loss, but a loss is a loss :)))

Amber

Nikki - Hope your drinking your water today!! :) hehehe

good for you amberstone, you're doing better than me! got a migrane & slept for two days lol, totally skipped the wii fit. :( good luck for tomorrows weigh in!! :)

Millux

Hi there, welcome to diary :)) Thanks for your words of encouragement... what diet are you doing and i like your mini goals and words of motivation to yourself on your profile.

Cant wait to follow your journey too :))

Amber

Well Saturday weigh in was good - lost 3lbs which isnt bad having eaten on the previous weekend.

So thats 7lbs in total :) Happy with that, ate again this weekend ( bad things!) but back on the wagon today and hopefully maybe 2lbs on the weekend... thats the goal anyhow.

Im thinking of adding in 10 mins of kettlebell exercises each evening to my two nights of aqua aerobics. I bough a 5 kg kettlebell on Friday and my husband does this training twice a week as well as his gym and his kravmaga (hes a fitness freak) so was showing me some moves to work on.
Im thinking it will help tone for when i continue with the weight loss.

Also then perhaps 1 - 2 times a week add in an exercise dvd when im at home.

Roll on my Feb 16th week holiday in Italy when im back im going to go SS 100% and not break it for 4 weeks at least and see what type of results i get then.

Hope everyones weekend went well.

My concert was great on Friday :)) Ive another one next Friday - kelly clarkson :))

Amber

Woo hooo 1st half stone - ticker update :)

Nikki - hahahaa no i dont think you can use an actual kettle, but inventive thinking - i like it :))

I got a DVD to go with the kettlebell so im going to do that workout tonight and hubby going to do it with me .. laughing...

Then i got a pilates DVD and hes going to do that with me on Sunday! :) Awww aint he good :))

Last 3 days after weekend eating gone fine, im really finding i can easily stick mon-friday without blips... but not long now and ill be back form italy and then its 100% SS.... im actually looking forward to it to be honest so I can see bigger losses.

This week i think will be a bad week on sales im hoping to break even or perhaps 1lb loss as its TOTM :((( We shall see on Sat.

I will also have to resist the urge to eat/drink at Kelly Clarkson on Friday as there is a group of 7 of us going .... as this would really affect loss on Sat lol..... PLIM....Power lies in me.. i will be strong...

Amber

Hey Nikki - i see a 2lb loss this week :)) Well done you :))

Amber

Hey Amber,

Great loss last week! I'm thinking I should probably start eating at w/ends as my losses over last couple of weeks are not much greater than yours... :D

Good luck being strong on Friday - you can do it!

Kat

Hey Amber,

Great loss last week! I'm thinking I should probably start eating at w/ends as my losses over last couple of weeks are not much greater than yours... :D

Good luck being strong on Friday - you can do it!

Kat

Hi Kat

Thanks - oh try not too! you only have 12lbs to go so keep pushing it and you will get their so soon :))

Looking forward to seeing your Wk4.

Amber

Well i did my kettlebell training last night with hubby.. OMG im exhausted and i only did 20 mins! laughing...

Half way though my water today....1.5 liters down. ..
Spicey tomatoe soup - yum yum
Ill have my orange bar in a wee bit and perhaps porridge when i get home....

Roll on tomorrow - Friday, hopefully i can be good and not eat at Kelly Clarkson tomorrow night before WI on Sat...

Amber...

Wow - just walked out to the ladies room in work and an employee past me and said "wow, your looking really well, whats your secret".
Now this lady is lovely but would never be an every day complimenter and would be quite genuine :)
First positive feedback ive got since on the diet, from people who dont know im doing it. Nice :))
But surely you wouldnt notice 7lbs not when i have SOOO much to lose... anyhow its made me chuffed for the evening.

May everyone get as nice a compliment as me today and if you dont! Look in the mirror and praise yourself for doing as well as you have done so far and for taking action to be how you want to be, no matter what size, just fit, happy and healthy :)

Ok ok..... i think im getting to deep and soppy! laughing...

Amber

You're doing really well Amber, well done on the 7lbs.
The kettlebell thing sounds interesting, never heard of it (will go google)
enjoy your concert tomorrow, I love Kelly Clarkson!

May everyone get as nice a compliment as me today..

Hey again, Amber!

I just posted in my diary about the first comment on my weight loss today! Looks like the day is working out good for both of us..

And I really have another 40lbs to lose the 12lbs is just the mini challenge for when we go away... though must admit 12 sounds so much better than 40..

You're doing really well Amber, well done on the 7lbs.
The kettlebell thing sounds interesting, never heard of it (will go google)
enjoy your concert tomorrow, I love Kelly Clarkson!

Thanks Tasha

OMG!!! Kettlebell - im still stiff two days later, actually a good DVD to do it with is called the Ten Min Solution - Kettlebell im sure it would be on ebay. Also if you dont actually have the kettlebell to use, you can use a normal dumbell.... or youtube some things and try it with a dumbell...

Ill let you know how Kelly is ! :) hehehe I cant wait...

Amber

Hey again, Amber!

I just posted in my diary about the first comment on my weight loss today! Looks like the day is working out good for both of us..

And I really have another 40lbs to lose the 12lbs is just the mini challenge for when we go away... though must admit 12 sounds so much better than 40..

Hi Slimmingagain,

I know i read on your diary - great complement so encouraging eh.. fair play for your tennis playing - tough active sport :)

Have a great weekend.

Amber

Nikki - how much water did you drink today??? Confess... laughing to myself.....

Amber

Back